The global food tech market is expected to reach a value of USD 342.52 Billion by 2027, according to recent analysis by Emergen Research. This growth can be attributed to increasing adoption of advanced technologies in food processing techniques for improving food safety and efficiency of production processes. The report clearly defines the Food Tech market position on a global level. The report provides an in-depth investigation of the global market, largely focusing on each segment and sub-segment of the Food Tech market. It analyzes the impact of the pandemic with regards to economic landscape and government regulations in each region. Food processing companies are increasingly investing in adoption and deployment of robotics and automation across processes in the food industry. This is resulting in more hygienic processes, faster production, and higher capacity output.
In addition, increasing availability of fresh products and improved visibility through online channels, is resulting is rising demand and consumption, which is driving growth of the food-tech market. Food industries are investing significantly in automation and digitalization in order to meet growing demand for food due to the rapid population growth. Moreover, rising demand for healthier, cheaper, and safer and more hygienic food products is driving market growth. Additionally, the report covers the analysis of the key players in the industry with a special focus on their global position, financial status, and their recent developments. Porter's Five Forces Analysis and SWOT analysis have been covered by the report to provide relevant data on the competitive landscape.
Some Key Highlights and Developments Included in the Report
- In May 2020, Amazon announced that it is starting to offer online food delivery service named Amazon food in Bengaluru, India. The strategy is expected to strengthen the company's position in the online food delivery market, and will enable the company to compete with established players such as Zomato and Swiggy.
- The websites segment accounted for largest market share of 57.1% in 2019. Increasing demand for quick and convenient food and grocery delivery, with the availability of cash-on-delivery and advanced online payment options, are driving growth of such websites, thereby supporting the growing trend of ordering food online from various food chains.
To get a sample copy of the Global Food Tech Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/464
The market intelligence report takes a closer view of the global market share, estimated growth rate, future market trends, entry-level barriers, fundamental market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities. The market forecasts included in the report are performed by our team of experts and are of great significance as they provide deep insights into various crucial industry parameters. It also studies the supply chain disruptions and economic volatility induced by the pandemic and offers a current and future assessment of the impact of the pandemic on the global and regional Food Tech market. One of the most vital components of the report is the SWOT analysis, coupled with a detailed overview of the market's competitive landscape.
Key players in the market include Amazon, Apeel Sciences, McCormick & Company, Delivery Hero, DoorDash, Domino's Pizza Inc., Goodr, Pizza Hut International, McDonald's Corporation and Grubhub.
Key Parameters Analyzed in This Section:
- Company Profiles
- Gross Revenue
- Profit margins
- Product sales trends
- Product pricing
- Industry Analysis
- Sales & distribution channels
To learn more details about the Global Food Tech Market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/food-tech-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global food tech market on the basis of technology type, service type, product type, and region:
- Technology type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
- Mobile App
- Service type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
- Online Food delivery
- Online Grocery delivery
- OTT & Convenience Services
- Product type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
- Fruit and Vegetables
- Bread and Cereals
- Other food products
Global Food Tech Market Geographical Landscape - Synopsis:
- The report closely studies the growth trajectory of the global Food Tech market. It brings to light the global dominance of the leading regional segments, including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
- The study elaborates on the crucial information pertaining to the regional market share. It simultaneously focuses on the significant details about the growth patterns of each regional market.
- Moreover, the report encases an exhaustive geographical study of the market, emphasizing the business growth prospects and market barriers for each of the key market regions
Proceed To Buy: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/464
Table of ContentChapter 1. Methodology & Sources 1.1. Market Definition 1.2. Research Scope 1.3. Methodology 1.4. Research Sources 1.4.1. Primary 1.4.2. Secondary 1.4.3. Paid Sources 1.5. Market Estimation TechniqueChapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027Chapter 3. Key InsightsChapter 4. Food Tech Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis 4.1. Food Tech Market Material Segmentation Analysis 4.2. Industrial Outlook 4.2.1. Market indicators analysis 4.2.2. Market drivers analysis 18.104.22.168. Increasing demand for quick and convenient food and grocery delivery 22.214.171.124. Increasing adoption of eCommerce channels 126.96.36.199. Robotisation of the production processes 4.2.3. Market restraints analysis 188.8.131.52. Intense competitiveness among the food-tech startups in developing economies 184.108.40.206. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic 4.3. Technological Insights 4.4. Regulatory Framework 4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis 4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis 4.7. Price trend Analysis 4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Food Tech Market By Technology Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Million), Volume (Kilo Tons) 5.1. Technology Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027 5.1.1. Mobile App 5.1.2. Websites
Unfolding the prime factors prompting global market growth:
- The study offers an in-depth analysis of the product outlook, which depicts the latest production growth trends and profit valuation. It further fragments the global Food Tech market into a broad product spectrum.
- The study covers essential data related to these products' application landscape, the demand for and market share held by each application type, and their growth rate analysis over the estimated period.
- A detailed description of the distribution channels, including distributors, producers, and buyers, is one of the report's key market highlights.
Request customization of this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/464
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Nanopharmaceutical Drugs Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nanopharmaceutical-drugs-market
Clinical Perinatal Software Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/clinical-perinatal-software-market
Human Microbiome Modulators Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/human-microbiome-modulators-market
In Silico Drug Discovery Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-silico-drug-discovery-market
Prenatal Testing Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/non-invasive-prenatal-testing-market
Blockchain in Genomics Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/blockchain-in-genomics-market
Industrial Microbiology Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-microbiology-market
Hematologic Malignancies Testing Market @: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hematologic-malignancies-testing-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756