The Global Oat Milk Market is projected to reach USD 6.47 billion by 2027. The market is fueled by the rising trend of consuming dairy based cereal alternatives, and growing practices of vegan diet, concerns about antibody residues, or growth hormones in animal milk. Oat Milk are often highly preferred by the patients who suffer from heart diseases, anemia, cancer, and allergic to dairy based products. More than 16% European consumers try avoiding dairy products for these aids and cholesterol issues.
The report presents accurate evaluation of the historical, present, and future market values and revenue shares. At the same time, it sheds light on the latest and emerging trends, opportunities, and risks in the market. The latest study is supported by some advanced analytical methods such as SWOT analysis, Porter's Five Forces analysis, PESTLE analysis, and investment analysis used by our market analysts. In this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of product type, application range, end-use industry, geography, and competition level. Furthermore, key strategic initiatives undertaken by the market players, such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, product launches, R&D activities, and government deals & contracts, have been discussed.
Get free sample PDF the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3423
Key participants include Whitewave Foods, Blue Diamond Growers, Daiya Foods Inc., Tofutti Brands Inc., SunOpta Inc., Fine Japan Co. Ltd., Hain Celestial Group, Galaxy Nutritional Foods, Inc., Nature's Choice B.V., and Vitasoy Australia Products Pty. Ltd., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The overall nutritional supplement sales for children are expected to rise during the forecast period. It was observed that Chinese and Indian parents were willing to spend relatively large amounts of money on the health of their children in relation to family income.
- A new trend emerging in the dietary supplements market is the need to use organic or sustainable ingredients. This trend is being driven by two fundamental shifts in this industry: the need to consume 'healthier' ingredients and consumers' increasing concerns for sourcing 'sustainable' products
- Variations in the price of the upstream product are expected to influence the production cost of organic Oat Milk. The cost of production is also an important factor which could affect the market price.
- Nutraceuticals & Baby Food sub-segment had a market share of 28.6% in 2019 due to its remarkable usage of the Oat Milk based formulation for making end-use baby food products & nutritional additives.
- In July 2020, Starbucks announced its launch of vegan non-dairy based milk, oat milk in all the stores across Canada.
- In August 2020, A leading chocolatier, Lindt, announced that the company is about to release a wide range of vegan chocolate bars, having the primary ingredient oat milk.
Get customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3423
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Supermarket & Hypermarket
- Online Retails
Form Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Food & Beverages
- Nutraceuticals & Baby Food
- Personal Care
Download summary of the report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3423
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Get full details about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/oat-milk-market
Objective of Studies:
* To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Oat Milk market.
* To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyze the Oat Milk market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porte five force analysis etc.
* To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.
* To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Explore related reports:
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370