The global logistics & supply chain industry market size is expected to reach USD 13,705.01 Billion at a steady CAGR of 5.8% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Global logistics & supply chain industry market revenue growth can be attributed to steady growth of the e-commerce sector. E-commerce (accounting for an exponentially large and growing share of the retail sector, both in terms of revenue and volume) has brought about a considerable change in buying behavior of consumers and their expectations, with consumers expecting swift and free delivery of goods at competitive pricing.
The Global Logistics & Supply Chain Industry Market Research Report published by Emergen Research is furnished with the latest information about product specifications and portfolio, technological advancement, product type, and manufacturing. Major factors such as revenue, costs, and gross margin are taken into consideration while formulating this report. The report provides extensive data concerning the key market players along with their SWOT analysis, financial standing, technological and product development, and recent strategic business expansion plans.
You Can Download Free Sample PDF Copy of Logistics & Supply Chain Industry Market at https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/705
Global Logistics & Supply Chain Industry Market - Overview:
The latest market intelligence report, titled 'Global Logistics & Supply Chain Industry Market', is intended to provide the target audience with the necessary information about the global Logistics & Supply Chain Industry industry. The report comprises a detailed analysis of the vital elements of the Logistics & Supply Chain Industry market, including key drivers, constraints, opportunities, limitations, threats, and micro- and macro-economic factors. The report carefully investigates the present market scenario and the fundamental growth prospects.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In May 2021, Etihad Rail of United Arab Emirates and Transport, which is a company providing digital freight services, announced the signing of a partnership contract to streamline logistics sector service provision. The partnership is intended for integrated logistics services joint development via digital solutions, comprising booking, tracking, and multi-modal connectivity.
- Roadways transportation mode requires a lower investment of capital than other transportation modes. The primary benefit of this transportation mode is that it can provide delivery services from warehouse-to warehouse, source to destination, and door-to-door, leading to a reduction of loading and unloading expenses, cartage expense, and various other related inland transport costs. Also, road transportation mode is very adaptable and flexible to reach most remotely located areas.
The key players in the market are adopting various strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, partnerships, collaborations and brand promotions to retain their market position and enhance their product base. The report also sheds light on the market players in the global Logistics & Supply Chain Industry Market with important details about each market player such as its global position, financial standing, production and manufacturing capacity, license agreement, and business expansion plans.
Key Companies in the market include: DB Schenker, FedEx Corporation, Nippon Express Co. Ltd., AP Moller Maersk, Deutsche Post AG, Geodis, United Parcel Service of America Inc., CH Robinson Worldwide Inc., JB Hunt Transport Services Inc., and BDP International.
We Have Recent Updates of Logistics & Supply Chain Industry Market in Sample Copy: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/705
The primary aim of the report is to offer precise information to the readers and investor and help them invest after understanding the market dynamics at glance. The report offers in depth information about the competitive landscape of the global Logistics & Supply Chain Industry Market with extensive profiling of each market player with its global position, financial standing, business expansion plans, and license agreement.
The report sheds light on the region expected to dominate the Logistics & Supply Chain Industry market in the coming years. The report estimates the market size in terms of volume and value and offers an accurate estimate of the market share each region is anticipated to hold during the forecast period. The report analyzes the spread of the Logistics & Supply Chain Industry market in key geographies covering North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The regional analysis offers an idea about the production and consumption pattern, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue contribution, market share and size, and the presence of prominent players in each region.
To know more about the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/logistics-and-supply-chain-industry-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global logistics & supply chain industry market on the basis of transportation mode, application, industry vertical, and region:
- Transportation Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Sourcing & Procurement
Purchase this report at an exclusively discounted rate @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/705
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Logistics & Supply Chain Industry Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Logistics & Supply Chain Industry Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Logistics & Supply Chain Industry Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Logistics & Supply Chain Industry Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Logistics & Supply Chain Industry Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Logistics & Supply Chain Industry Market drivers analysis
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the growth rate of the Logistics & Supply Chain Industry market? What is the anticipated market valuation of Logistics & Supply Chain Industry industry by 2028?
- What are the key growth driving and restraining factors of the Logistics & Supply Chain Industry market?
- Who are the prominent players operating in the market? What are the key strategies adopted by these companies?
- What are the key opportunities and growth prospects of the Logistics & Supply Chain Industry industry over the forecast period?
- Which region is expected to show significant growth in the coming years?
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @
Drip Irrigation Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/drip-irrigation-market
Road Safety Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/road-safety-market
Green Construction Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/green-construction-market
Offshore Wind Energy Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/offshore-wind-energy-market
Directed Energy Weapons Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/directed-energy-weapons-market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.