The smart transportation is expected to reach USD 260.48 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increasing number of on-road vehicles and inefficient existing transport infrastructure will encourage the need for smart transportation system. Actions by the government towards establishing a more reliable infrastructure and running the transport system easily are anticipated to grow the globally. Also, smart transportation systems can render more reliable safety and security by combining intelligent communication systems in the infrastructure, thus boosting the growth.
The in the North America region accounted for the second largest share of 30.3% of the in 2018. Smart transportation IoT solutions increased with smart city solutions allow government organizations and their partners to create more reliable, effective transport infrastructure in cities by enhancing community sources and transportation for everyone.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2185
The Key players in the Smart Transportation include Siemens AG, Thales Group, Cubic Corporation, General Electric Company, Accenture PLC, Cisco Systems, IBM Corporation, Inc. Trapeze Software, TransCore Inc., and WS Atkins.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The smart transportation is estimated to reach USD 260.48 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 17.4% during the forecast period.
- The on-premise deployment accounted for the largest share of 60.1% of the in 2018.
- The services solution is anticipated to grow at a higher rate of 17.5% during the forecast period.
- The safety assistance application segment accounted for the largest share of 27.3% in 2018.
- The railways transportation mode accounted for the largest share of 30.3% in 2018.
- The Indian government intended to introduce Video and Voice Recording and Monitoring System (SLVR) in microphones, engines, recorders, and video cameras in engine cabins in June 2017, to control the railways.
- The increase in the number of rail accidents has enhanced coaches that can identify defects in wheels, bearings, and railway tracks to prevent accidents. The governments of several countries are also taking up actions and executing advanced technologies for the expansion of smart railway systems.
- Partnerships and collaborations are anticipated to remain a significant strategy for the merchants to make the solutions suitable for application on various platforms.
- Siemens updated its smart transportation product portfolio in March 2019. According to the company, the latest eHighway system is double as effective as traditional internal combustion engines. This Mobility innovation by Siemens supplies trucks with potential from an overhead contact line.
- An expanding number of cities are encountering the challenges of accommodating its residents as well as the visitors with the expanding population. Overcrowded roadways to improved emissions, these concerns affect the health and well-being of its residents.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/smart-transportation-market
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Synopsis 1.1. Definition 1.2. Research Scope & Premise 1.3. Methodology 1.4. Estimation Technique Chapter 2. Executive Summary 2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026 Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics Chapter 4. Smart Transportation Segmentation & Impact Analysis 4.1. Smart Transportation Segmentation Analysis 4.2. Industrial Outlook 4.2.1. indicators analysis 4.2.2. drivers analysis 18.104.22.168. The growing population 22.214.171.124. Increasing demand for integrated security & safety systems for improved public safety 4.2.3. restraints analysis 126.96.36.199. Shortness of Regulated and Uniform Technology 4.3. Technological Insights 4.4. Regulatory Framework 4.5. ETOP Analysis 4.6. Porter's Five Forces Analysis 4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis 4.8. Price trend Analysis... Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2185
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the on the basis of Application, Solution, Transportation Mode, Deployment, and region:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
Transportation Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion ; 2016-2026)
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Middle East & AfricaRequest a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2185
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370