The global waterproofing membrane market size is expected to reach USD 53.10 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth is primarily attributed to increasing demand for efficient and cost-effective waterproofing membranes. Rising demand for clean potable water and increasing incidence of waterborne diseases are fueling demand for a high-grade and long-lasting waterproofing system.
Growth in the construction industry in various developing countries, coupled with steadily increasing global population, and rapid urbanization are some key factors driving demand for more dependable and robust buildings and infrastructure. In addition, need to maintain structural integrity of newly constructed buildings is expected to drive revenue growth of the market during the forecast period. Waterproofing membranes are increasingly being utilized to prevent water seepage into roofs and walls, building and structures, and basements. The durability and reliability of waterproofing membranes help in fulfilling the requirements of even the most demanding below-ground structures, and this is another factors driving demand and application.
Rising demand for rooftop waterproofing of structures is expected to boost market growth during the forecast period. The damage caused by water leads to significant financial loss and creates concerns and safety issues. For instance, issues related to water account for 80% of a building's defects. Physically repairing or remodeling the roof is an expensive task. However, commercial properties benefit from quality roof insulation and waterproofing. Increasing application of waterproof membranes and improvement of the overall water drainage of the roof helps in maintenance of effective commercial and residential buildings.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3209
Some major players in the market include Sika AG, GCP Applied Technologies, Carlisle Companies Incorporated, SOPREMA Group, Johns Manville, BASF SE, Fosroc, Pidilite Industries Limited, GAF Materials Corporation, and Minerals Technologies Inc.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In March 2020, Sika AG announced the development of a new production facility for the SikaProof structural waterproofing membrane at its existing site in Sarnen, Switzerland. The investment in the expansion of the facility is expected to boost manufacturing efficiency of the company and enable it to positively impact the rapidly growing market. The SikaProof system is utilized to waterproof below-ground structures and basements.
- The cold liquid-applied segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global waterproofing membrane market over the forecast period. Cold liquid-applied waterproofing systems have an advantage of being monolithic and seamless in comparison to the sheet membranes.
- PVC segment is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period. Durability of PVC waterproofing membranes in extreme temperature and harsh weather, and longevity, low lifecycle costs, heat and solar reflectance, energy efficiency, flame resistance, ease of maintenance, chemical and grease resistance, flexibility, and ease of installation is boosting demand globally.
- The roofing and walls segment is expected to account for a considerably robust revenue share in the global waterproofing membrane market. The need to maintain structural integrity of newly constructed commercial and residential buildings and prevent water seepage in roofs and walls is boosting demand for waterproofing membranes.
- Asia Pacific waterproofing membrane market is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Increasing government investment for development of energy efficient residential and commercial buildings in developing countries such as India, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand is projected to boost demand for waterproofing membranes and drive market growth.
Browse Complete Report "Waterproofing Membrane Market" @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/waterproofing-membrane-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global waterproofing membrane market based on membrane type, raw material, application, and region:
Membrane Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Million Square Meters, 2018-2028)
- Hot Liquid-Applied
- Cold Liquid-Applied
- Fully Adhered Sheets
Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Million Square Meters, 2018-2028)
- Modified Bitumen
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Million Square Meters, 2018-2028)
- Building Structures
- Roofing and Walls
The research study includes an in-depth analysis of the market using advanced research methodologies such as SWOT analysis and Porter's Five Forces analysis. The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product portfolio, and strategic business decisions. The report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and further validated by analysts, industry experts, and market professionals. The report also sheds light on the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches, among others.
Regional analysis covers assessment of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue and gross margins, and presence of key players in the region. The report also offers insights about revenue growth, market size, market share, technological advancements, and presence of key players in each region.
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3209
Regional Bifurcation of the Waterproofing Membrane Market Includes:
* North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
* Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
* Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
* Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
* Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Paving Machine Market Demand - https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/paving-machine-market
Ram Pump Market Share - https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ram-pump-market
Non-Metallic Gasket Market Analysis - https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/non-metallic-gasket-market
Water-hammer Arrestor Market Trends - https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/water-hammer-arrestor-market
Fire Pump Drive Power Market Growth - https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fire-pump-drive-power-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com