Project Management is an integral part of any industry. No matter what a company is trying to achieve, they will always have projects that need to complete, and those projects will need someone to manage all the moving parts. Project Managers have developed an industry-specific language that has become standard. The PMP Exam helps to educate and certify someone new to the position.
Finding The Right PMP Course
You have to decide when you are looking for a PMP Course if you want to take your PMP Prep class in-person or virtually. There are pros and cons to each of the choices.
- Flexible Schedule - Most virtual and online PMP prep courses will go at your own pace with no deadlines or specific schedule to follow.
- No Travel - Virtual courses will not require you to travel anywhere to take the course. You will be able to attend anywhere.
- Harder to Ask Questions - While you will likely have access to someone to ask any questions on the material. When you are learning remotely, you will not get an immediate response like you would in an in-person course.
- Teacher-Led Course - an Instructor will lead In-person PMP prep courses. Having them present while you are learning the material allows you to answer questions about anything complicated for you to understand, and you will receive an instant response.
- Structure - For some individuals having a very structured learning environment is essential and helps them succeed. The in-person course will have deadlines and due dates, making it a much more structured way to prepare to take the PMP.
- Not Flexible - In-person PMP exam prep courses will not offer any flexibility; you will have to be in class whenever the class is scheduled. A strict schedule will be followed, which means you will not just complete the course in your free time.
- Travel - Depending on the distance to get to the venue the course is taking place, you may have to travel to complete the class and be away from home.
Top Companies Offering 2021 PMP Prep Courses
? Project Management Academy
This company offers instructor lead classes that are held both in-person and virtually.
They also offer a wide variety of ways their classes are scheduled and offered.
? Cyber Vista
This company only offers an online course that allows you 180 days to complete it. The system is not instructor lead and is to be completed at the convenience of the student.
? Grey Campus
This company only offers online courses, but those courses include access to a professor. Their method also includes mock exams to help prepare you better.
Velociteach offers several virtual and in-person options to prepare to take your PMP Exam. The wide selection of courses provided by this company allows you to find the solution that will best suit your needs and increase your chances of success when it time to take your PMP exam.
PMP Exam Prep Must-Haves
The biggest must-have that is essential to you be prepared to take the PMP exam is having an opportunity to take mock PMP exams. Taking mock exams that are set up exactly like the PMP will allow you to know what you should expect on the PMP day and enable you to prepare better.
Choose Your Course Wisely
Ensure that you weigh all the pros and cons before choosing to take a virtual or in-person course to prepare for your PMP exam. It is crucial that you select the path that you will receive the most benefit. Make sure to choose a company that provides you with PMP mock exams, and you will be passing your exam with flying colors before you know it.