Are you a non-technical professional who wants to build business applications to deliver the outcomes and end-to-end customer experiences your customers demand? Then Pega is suitable for you. Pega is one of the popular tools that was developed using Java concepts. Pega is useful in building Business Process Management and Customer Relationship management applications. Many organizations across different sectors use Pega to improve their products and services. So there is a high demand for certified Pega professionals across the world. Learning Pega can advance your career. To gain practical knowledge of Pega, you can go for Pega training. Some of the trends in Pega include the digital transformation of applications and AI technology. This post lets us know about Pega process AI and self-optimization process automation offered by Pega Process AI.
What is Pega?
Pega is a Business Process Management tool that is used to manage business flows and allows us to build applications quickly. It can be integrated with legacy systems. It has exceptionally good dashboards and reporting that can be used to manage the metrics. As Pega is a no-code or low code platform, It is easy for a non-technical person to learn and create applications in Pega. The dev studio in Pega enables the business process owners, sales leaders, and marketing departments to directly work with Pega developers to build new apps, enhance and automate business processes as it works to boost the customer experience. Pega comes with decades of evolution to continuously get better.
Pega is all about managing the business needs and creating a better customer experience. Pega uses 'cases' for every application. Every case mirrors a manual process. This automation enables the customer service representative to spend more time focusing on solving service requests and customer issues while spending less time on the lookups and data entry. Pega is built using java. It avoids coding and automates the process of creating complex systems at the enterprise level. It also has a unified Visual Designer studio feature for designing the capabilities without coding.
Pega Process AI:
Pega Process Artificial intelligence utilizes the advanced intelligence engine of Pega to deliver revolutionary process optimization to the intelligent automation market. It strengthens the personalized engagement of customers in the world's largest organizations. The Intelligence Engine of Pega enables anyone to create, leverage quickly, and deploy AI-powered applications that combine even processing, natural language processing, real-time decision making, business rules, and predictive analytics with a low-code configuration approach. With the help of the center-out business architecture of Pega, Pega Process AI is developed. It has a centralized brain- which means predictions and decisions are evenly applied across different channels, applications, and automation.
Pega Process AI helps organizations be proactive by connecting sophisticated, real-time, high-speed event processing with process automation and case management. You can directly access data streams to power your applications. It simplifies complex decision-making by organizations with high-profile decision management that decides the rules and models to select the best action at every process. It creates faster and better customer outcomes with automation and UX applications that are powered by self-learning predictive analytics built-in Pega or integration with major AI platforms. It Eliminates the complexities associated with achieving AI by developing low-code models, monitoring AI performance and effectiveness, transparency and bias controls, and configurable the MLOps process.
Pega Process is the only AI-enabled automation and low code offering which is proven for enterprise-scale and architectures for fast configuration and deployment.
- The intelligence engine of Pega was proven to serve thousands of AI-powered decisions per second within a single application.
- A wide variety of intelligence capabilities are embedded in the Pega platform. Pega Process AI frees up all the power of each of them for use in automating processes that include sophisticated business rules, speech-to-text, natural language processing, event analytics, predictive analytics, and data visualization.
- For Low-code developers and data scientists, both Pega App and Pega Prediction Studios offer customized and secure authoring environments. Complex decisions and insights can be evolved and published by data scientists, and they are seamlessly used by low-code developers across different applications.
- Pega Prediction Studio provides data scientists with everything they need to create, deploy, control, monitor, and modify low-code AI models.
Pega Process AI provides Self Optimizing Process Automation:
Recently Pega Systems Inc. announced Pega process AI - a set of new capabilities of Pega to help the organizations to optimize their business and real-time user operations. By integrating Decision management and self-optimizing AI into the low-code process automation software of Pega, it provides a solution that can intelligently resolve millions of requests that are incoming, customer transactions, and other events across the enterprise scale. This allows fast and efficient event resolution while reducing operational costs and simplifying the employee and customer experience.
Pega AI improves the value of the automation process by applying event stream processing, decision making, proven real-time AI, natural language processing, and machine Learning to any business process. These features analyze millions of ongoing events and make decisions immediately to resolve each case quickly. By using self-learning models, inefficient processes are boosted by Process AI that are in progress to optimize the business outcome further. It enables the organizations to resolve events efficiently and predict them even before they come up.
In a press release Don Schuerman, CTO & Product marketing Vice President, Pegasystems, said that the Slick user interfaces lose their luster quickly with the customers if the backend processes driving the real work are very slow and not efficient for delivery. Pega process AI constitutes the two most advanced solutions of Pega - Intelligent automation and AI. They make sure that the promises made at the front end are kept at the back end. By integrating artificial intelligence with our in-depth expertise in case management and process automation, Pega systems help clients serve the customers more efficiently and effectively and assist the employees. With Process AI, an organization can simplify and optimize its backend processes to achieve the following benefits :
- Provides more efficient service at scale: Thousands of events are analyzed by Process AI every second with advanced event processing and real-time decision making to determine which requests need human assistance to resolve them and which requests can be automatically processed. If it finds any complex issue, then a case will be opened by software, populate it with the information available and route it cleverly to the most relevant export to resolve it. This helps the organizations to make the right decisions accurately and quickly, which results in optimal outcomes for the customer, even during high-volume service times for very large companies.
- Simplify creating and editing process AI models.: Process AI offers a low code machine learning creating an interface that simplifies the way process AI models are built and managed throughout their lifecycle. Users can update their models easily whenever the changes are required as time passes. Model reports provide users with the ability to monitor the health and performance of the model. Optimized for cross-functional fusion teams, features can be tailored for different users, allowing for better collaboration among IT departments, business users, and data scientists.
- Maximizes process efficiency on the fly: If more events are processed by the system, predictive analytics and machine learning are used to monitor the case outcomes and discover new ways to improve the process. These ways are applied on the fly so that next time when a similar case occurs, the process works more efficiently that saves the valuable resources and time of the organization. As time goes by, the system continues to dynamically refine its processes as conditions change, which results in even greater efficiencies while adapting to new variables.
With all these Pega AI features, Process AI follows the principles of responsible AI. It makes sure that the algorithms produce fair and balanced results that prevent unintentional bias. Pega provides the users a greater control over the AI by offering transparency settings to assist businesses in mitigating potential risks and maintaining regulatory compliance. It also offers strong self-learning capabilities that can handle outliers when exposed to actual circumstances.
Process AI is part of Pega Platform, a unified, open platform that provides a transparent Center-out™ method to connect business processes with customer experiences. By using case management as a base, organizations are able to build applications quickly with the low-code approach of Pega, enabling developers of any skill level. Using the Pega platform, users can carry out the end-to-end automation with an enterprise-level, a low-code business automation platform that makes better decisions, does the work, and reduces the costs, uncertainty, and complexity.
Pega is a BPM tool that provides users with the ability to assemble an executable commercial application using visual tools quickly. Pegasystems has a long history of application development that offers support services to perform everyday operations like marketing sales and services. Pega is used to build applications very quickly. These applications include workflows that are deployed as CRM solutions, web services, developing user interfaces, etc., due to its reusability, Pega is reliable and accurate. Pega engages multichannel customers and provides flexibility in continuous innovation. So many giant companies hire Pega professionals. So there is a good scope for Pega professionals.