Bodybuilding is not what it used to be a couple of decades ago. It's hard to find natural bodybuilders these days and it is more common to see guys building huge muscles with the help of steroids and other illegal stuff.
It is highly ironic that bodybuilders in the present age and times are the most unhealthy people around. Even though most guys are able to bulk with steroids, they cause a lot of internal damage to their bodies.
Testosterone and HGH are some of the most common substances used by bodybuilders to gain muscle as well as to burn fat. Testosterone shots or injections can lead to an almost immediate increase of testosterone in your body. However, testosterone injections can have a lot of side effects and can crash your natural testosterone production leading to so many complications and side effects.
HGH or human growth hormone is another popular hormone that can help you grow massive muscles. In fact, HGH is the master hormone in your body that controls and secretion of all other hormones. The main function of this hormone is to help your liver produce IGF1 growth factor. It is hardly surprising that HGH has found its way into the bodybuilding world in a big way.
HGH injections or shots can produce very quick results as far as increasing growth hormone levels is concerned. Such injections are not just painful but expensive too. Such shots can make you shell well over $10000 a month.
But this is not all!
HGH shots can have a lot of side effects too.
They can upset your endocrine system and signal your brain that your body has more than enough HGH in the bloodstream. This might result in a complete pituitary shut down which can create serious complications. Another problem that can arise is that excess HGH in your body can lead to abnormal growth of body parts and organs. It can grow the size of your hands and feet. Not just this, it can also result in the enlargement of the heart, liver, intestines, etc.
This condition can prove fatal over time. A a matter of fact, there are bodybuilders who have paid the price with their lives.
So, how do you increase testosterone and HGH without fearing side effects?
The best part is that both these hormones can be increased naturally.
Before I list some of the best ways to boost these hormones, let me mention Provacyl, which is a 100% natural HGH and test booster for men. Most Provacyl Reviews show that it is one of the best natural supplements that can help increase muscle, strength, and also reverse age effects.
Here are some simple ways to boost testosterone and growth hormone production in your body:
- Strength Training - One of the best ways to increase testosterone and HGH is with the help of strength training. Working out in the gym stimulates the production of both these hormones. If you are someone into cardio, then you should start lifting weights since cardio is not going to do the job.
- Manage Stress - Stress is one of the biggest culprits when it comes to lowering your T-levels and HGH. Some of the best ways to reduce stress include deep breathing exercises, yoga, meditation, etc. Tai chi is an exercise form that can help too.
- Adequate Sleep - Most people do not realize this but lack of sleep affects their hormone production in a massive way. So, if you want to raise your testosterone and HGH, try to hit the bed early and make sure that you sleep for at least seven to eight hours each and every night.
- Change Your Diet-You are what you eat!Try to increase lean protein in your diet. Not just this, it is also important to cut down simple carbs and sugary foods from your diet. At the same time, it is important to include essential fats like Omega 3 in your diet.
- Say No To Alcohol- Alcohol is a suppressant and it does not gel well with your testosterone levels. Neither does it gel with HGH. So, it is better to avoid drinking if you want to raise your muscle-building hormones.
Over and above, you can also use natural supplements that blend in a wide range of amino acids and herbal extracts to stimulate the production of HGH and testosterone in your body. These are not just safe and cost-effective but are known to produce effective results too.